Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Life Events -Of Hazrat Ghaus e A'zam Shaiekh Saiyyid Abdul Qaadir Jeelaani [Rahmatul Laah Alaieh] continued...


Life Events -Of Hazrat Ghaus e A'zam Shaiekh Saiyyid Abdul Qaadir Jeelaani [Rahmatul Laah Alaieh] continued...excerpt speech
Childhood...
Hazrat Ghaus Paak Rahmatul Laah Alaieh] heard that a group was leaving for Pilgrimage to Makkah and Madinah [Hajj] on a certain date and it was announced that those that wanted to go should get ready, and should assemble at a certain house on a prescribed day. In those days there was no need for passport and visa. Groups used to go to Arabia from all sides. When the announcement was made in his city, then he asked his mother permission to go on Hajj. His mother refused to give him permission saying that it was time for him to study presently and Allaah Kareem  willing he would go in the future. The caravan on Hajj left without him on the prescribed date and Hazrat Hazrat Ghaus al-A’zam  [Rahmatul Laah Alaieh] says, ‘I felt sad at not being able to go and thought if only my mother had allowed me to go, I also would be amongst these fortunate pilgrims. They will reach Makkah, The Ennobled, see the House of Allaah Kareem, and make tawaaf of it, perform salaah there, visit auspicious places be honored with pilgrimage and then leave for Madinah, the Illuminated.



They would stand at the Room of the Leader of All Prophets and send their salutations to him, then visit the blessed graves of his companions [Sahaaba] and family [Ahle Baiet]. How fortunate are they that as soon as they left home they became the guests of Allaah Kareem and His Beloved Rasool [Sallal Laahu Alaieh Wa Sallam].’ He says, ‘I had this desire that if only I was amongst them but the caravan left and I climbed the roof of my house and saw it going away. I watched it for a long time and thoughts were rushing into my heart like waves, and I sighed, that if only I had been fortunate to go.’ He says, ‘when the caravan disappeared behind the clouds of dust, then I sighed loudly and at the same time the veils were removed from my sight and I saw the House of Allaah Kareem  [Kaba’h] in front of me and people were making Tawwaaf. I saw the Kaba’h as if I was standing on the roof of a house in Makkah, The Ennobled. Allaah Kareem was kind to me, as if He was saying, ‘O My Beloved, if you have the desire to see My house then I have the power to show it to you from where you are.’
Hazrat Ghaus al-A’zam  [Rahmatul Laah Alaieh] says, ‘I saw The House of Allaah Kareem , Minaa, Muzdalifaah, Arafaat and Allaah Kareem showed me the whole scene.’ Remember this was only the beginning for when he attained the status of Supreme Helper [Ghaus], and the station of being the Beloved of Allaah Kareem, [Mahbuubiyat] then listen to his state.

No comments:

Post a Comment